What you do as a Fish!

You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming


~Dory Finding Nemo

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random updates

So, I like to take pics, just like everyone else, and have found a bunch of just random ones from all over. I'm not sure how much sense it will all make, but here it is anyway.
Here are my two littlest ninja's, Noah and Slade

My boys out fishing. What's it called when a Fish goes fishing? You gotta admit, that was kinda funny!
Gross! I did not enjoy the whole worm part.


We told Joy we needed to go, so she ran to the room and came back with a bag of chips from the pantry, a toy, and two sippy cups. Talk about making sure she's prepared!
Slade loves the camera!

I always love the sideways shots, but hey for a 5 year old, it's not that bad.
DANG I love this handsome man!

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY! It's like you have 4 kids or something and are too busy to blog. ;-) That is so funny what Joy rounded up to take with her and you and your hubby are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you take pictures of you and Paul together. I need to learn from your example! Vanity should never replace love, wink. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pictures!!!!! I made my blog private so send me an email and I will get you added
    josumy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete