What you do as a Fish!

You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming


~Dory Finding Nemo

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May in the Fish house

I really do have every intention of updating the blog more frequently, then the question is do I just put all the recent pics on here, or do I do a bunch of little posts so people don't get overwhelmed. I never seem to know. So I guess I'll write and then add all the pics a little at a time. In the last month since I posted I made three different trips down to the valley. The valley means Mesa/Gilbert/Tempe for those not from around here. It's about 3 1/2 hours. The first trip my dad's family had a big preparedness FHE with tons of extended family there and we also celebrated my grandmothers birthday. It was really special to see my grandparents and take some pictures and see cousins and aunts and uncles as well. Aunt Heidi, was wonderful to let Joy and I stay with her and Tyler for the couple of days that we were there.
Aunt Heidi and Joy
Grandma's cake
Joy was quite certain this was Poppy. My dad and his dad sure do look a lot alike!
Grandma, Joy and I

Just the two of us!

The second trip down was with all five kiddos for a funeral, so it wasn't exactly a fun trip, but still time for all of us together which was nice. And our last trip down was for Paul Joy and I to head up to Puyallup for a little honeymoon and for Joy to have a visit with David. It was a nice trip for Paul and I. We enjoyed sleeping in, eating out, and visiting friends and family. Ryan had a birthday while we were there and we got to celebrate it with him. Joy even got to spend a little bit of time with her cousins, which was nice.
Uncle Paul with baby Nathan (Rich and Lorna's youngest)

Cousins playing together
Ryan and his amazing scooby doo cake made by Lorna, of course! She's amazing!
Super cute, all the cousins reading together
Joy spending some quiet time with Daddy!
Joy loved giving baby Nathan loves

Playing Pass the Pigs, it really is a lot of fun!
Joy got her hair done by Kim, a gal from David's ward, that has a MUCH better idea of what she's doing than I do. She did such a great job, so these were shots of her cute hair!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! She did do a great job on Joy's hair!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete